HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
- your first consultation is $130 and can take up to an hour
- follow-up consultations are $80 and are scheduled for 30 minutes
- prescribed, bespoke herbal medicines and supplements are in addition
- if you have private extras health insurance, often a rebate is available and if your health fund participates then this can be processed on the spot through HICAPS and you only pay the difference
Remedial Massage with Sophia Gerontakos
- 90 minute massage $115
- 60 minute massage $85
- 45 minute massage $75
- 30 minute massage $65
We have two ways you can make or change an appointment:
- Call reception on 07 3166 1549 (this can be done 7 days a week.)
- Make your own appointment by clicking below (for Osteopathy use link above)
- Please add your email address into the system and you will receive an email confirmation and a reminder the day before your appointment.
Please note a 24 hour cancellation policy applies to all appointments.
When you arrive:
Our receptionists are not on site so when you arrive at the clinic we encourage you to make a cup of tea or coffee (a wide range of herb tea and dandelion coffee is available for you to select) take a seat and complete the new client form waiting for you on the coffee table. Your practitioner will be with you once they have finished attending to the previous client.
Being within the Mater Hospitals precinct, public transport is readily available (a few minutes walk from the Park Rd train station for example) and if you commute by car there is a client car park at the rear of the building access from Catherine St, you need a token to exit which is provided as part of your consultation if required, simply ask your practitioner for this when you are leaving.
View Larger Map
Thank you for visiting our site today. We look forward to looking after you if you choose to consult with us.