Odd name I know, but with so much spinach they do finish up with a decidedly green hue. These also work very well with Roo mince which is high in protein and low in fat……David.
• 1 bunch of spinach, or ½ a bunch of silver beet
• 1 whole bulb fresh garlic
• 3 small onions
• 500g of the best quality mince available
• 4 table spoons LSA (combination of linseed, sunflower seeds, and almonds)
• vegetable salt to taste
• Peel the onions and garlic, and process in a food processor until very finely chopped. Remove the white vein from the silver beet, and process in a food processor two leaves at a time.
• Combine all the processed ingredients with the remaining ingredients and mix well by hand.
• Form into small balls and gently fry in a small amount of macadamia nut oil.