BHSc (Naturopathy), GradCert (Human Nutrition) scholar
Inna is a fully qualified naturopath who is passionate about helping people achieve their health goals and treat health conditions using natural and holistic approaches (aka whole body) through education, lifestyle and dietary advice and changes, and individualised evidence-based treatments aiming to resolve the root cause of any health issues and empower people to take control over their health.
Inna has expertise and achieved success in treating a broad range of health conditions including:
• Chronic disease management (chronic fatigue, asthma, autoimmune disorders, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, cancer)
• Thyroid dysfunction (hypo- and hyperthyroidism, autoimmune thyroiditis, Hashimoto’s disease)
• Female reproductive health (irregular or painful periods, PMS, fibroids, PCOS, endometriosis, menopause, infertility)
• Chronic pain conditions (fibromyalgia, arthritis, migraine)
• Gastrointestinal conditions (gastritis, Helicobacter pylori, IBS, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, parasites, leaky gut)
• Mental health (stress, anxiety, depression)
• Skin conditions (eczema, psoriasis, acne, cold sores)
• Weight management… and more!
With a special interest in Sports Nutrition, Inna is able provide an individualised nutritional advice to achieve your short- and long-term health and performance goals whether you are a professional athlete or a dedicated daily exerciser.
You can read more about Inna on her personal website too here
Inna offers consultations in both English and Russian languages.
Ask Inna a question...
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form