- 2 free-range chicken frames (available from most butchers or left over from a roast)
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon of black peppercorns
- 1 level tablespoon of coarse Celtic sea salt
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- filtered water
- Add chicken frames, bay leaves, peppercorns and salt to a heavy-based stock pot.
- Cover with filtered water and stir in the apple cider vinegar.
- Bring to a boil then reduce to a gentle simmer for four to six hours.
- Remove from heat and strain through a fine meshed sieve.
- Store in the fridge for up to one week. Freezes well for up to several months.