• 4 fresh Beetroot (grated)
• 1 small Onion (finely sliced into rings)
• 1-4 cloves of Garlic (as much as you can tolerate or is acceptable in your social situation)
• ½ a cup of Raisins
• Fresh chopped Ginger to taste
• 200mL Balsamic vinegar
• 100 mL Macadamia or Olive oil
• 3 tablespoons Honey
• ¼ of a teaspoon Nutmeg
• ¼ of a teaspoon Cinnamon or a Cinnamon stick
• 12 Cloves
• Place the balsamic vinegar, macadamia or olive oil, honey, nutmeg, cinnamon, and cloves in a wide mixing bowl and whisk to combine. Combine the remaining ingredients and mix well.
• Pour the dressing over the beetroot combination and allow to marinate in a covered container in the fridge, at least over night. Keeps well for 4-5 days.